One of the most stunning and ambitious projects in downtown Austin, The Spring has set a high standard for future condo projects with gorgeous architecture, green building certification, and more. Completed in 2009, the Spring condos are located on the southwest border of downtown just off Lamar Blvd north of Lady Bird Lake, meaning Whole Foods is less than a block from the building and the Seaholm Site is just a block to the south. Read on to learn more about this unique downtown condo building new to Austin, TX 78701 and to find the perfect unit available for purchase today!
The Spring Condos: Quick Facts
- Completed in 2009
- 246 Units across 42 Floors
- Units range from 565 – 1704 Square Feet
- One bedroom – three bedroom
- Parking: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
The Spring Condos are located at 300 Bowie Street in Austin, TX 78701 in the heart of downtown Austin north of Lady Bird Lake. Check out the search results below to see available units at the Spring, or call us today to schedule a private tour!
The Spring Condos: Features
- As Austin’s first true point tower, the Spring offers absolutely stunning view from every residence and maximizes living space in each unit.
- Units range from 500+ square foot one bedroom, one bath units starting at around $300K to 1,700 square foot three bedroom, three bath floor plans for around $1M – the building has 246 units across 46 floors.
- At the ground level there are numerous shops and retail spaces, and the 20-foot sidewalks emphasize the importance of a pedestrian lifestyle for residents at the Spring.
- The building is ideal for those concerned with their environmental footprint – the building has a four star green rating and offers numerous innovative energy-saving features for reduce energy bills for residents.
- Amenities at the building include on-site private parking, 24/7 concierge services, a rooftop pool area with an outdoor kitchen for parties and private events, a private fitness center on-site, direct access to the Pure Austin Gym and fitness center, door-to-door trash pickup, guest suites (complete with beautiful furniture and available year-round to save the expense of keeping a guest room), and an owner’s lounge near the top floor.
- The interior amenities are perhaps even more impressive: dramatic views of downtown Austin or Lady Bird Lake from every unit in the building, floor-to-ceiling wall-to-wall glass in select residences, all corner units for two and three bedroom units, controlled access to each floor, operable windows in all units, gas ranges, eco-duct ventilation for appliances, granite countertops with glass back splashes, wood flooring in the living areas, and more.
- The HOA fees are about $.38 per foot and include gas, water, wastewater, trash, building services, maintenance, and parking supervision.
Give us a call today today for more information about the Spring Condos near Lady Bird Lake in Downtown Austin, Texas and to learn about other exciting new projects in Austin, TX. Current availabilities are listed below with the Red Home Realty search tool starting at just under $275K – contact us for details or to arrange a private tour!
This entry was posted on Monday, April 19th, 2010 at 10:03 PM and is filed under Austin Condos, Featured, Properties. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.