1305 E. 6th St. Austin, TX 78702
800-1200 square feet
Built in 2007
1305 Lofts in East Austin are among the smallest and most exclusively East side loft communities. What they lack in size they make up for in outstanding build quality and extremely flexible floor plans. Completed in 2007, the 1305 Lofts sold out quickly are are typically snapped before they even hit the public market.
The 1305 Lofts
- Completed in 2007
- 14 units across 2 floors
- Units range from 1142 – 1160 Square Feet
- One bedroom and two bedroom
- Parking: Yes
- Pool: No
- Fitness Center: No
- Concierge: No
The 1305 Lofts are located at 1305 East Sixth Street in Austin, TX 78702 in the heart of burgeoning East Austin.
1305 Lofts Features
- The 1305 lofts are a warehouse-to-residential conversion project that was completed in 2007, and almost all of the units are two stories and offer 10 foot ceilings on the first floor and very high 16 foot ceilings on the second floor.
- The units also feature expansive windows on both floors, skylights, semi-private patios with landscaping, a secure parking lot on the back side of the building, and more.
- The building is design for live/work, and the units with Sixth Street frontage are partially residential and partially commercial on the 1st floor.
- The interior finishes are decidedly upscale, including stained concrete floors on the 1st floor, antique hardwoods on the upper floors, stainless steel appliances, Kohler bathroom sink and toilets, American Standard bathtubs, exposed CMU walls, Silestone countertops, wood trusses, and exposed ductwork.
- The two story units are ideal for artists, designers, or other creative individuals who are looking for maximum flexibility and the ability to work out of their home. The 1305 Lofts are also within easy walking distance of the nearby MetroRail station and just a few blocks from Downtown and the Hike and Bike Trail.