East End Flats
291 E. 12th St., Austin, TX 78702
610 – 756 square feet
Built in 2008
East End Flats in Austin, TX 78702 perfectly exemplifies the spirit of affordable, sustainable living in the developing East Austin condo market. Build in 2008, East End Flats offers 24 residential units and 3 commercial spaces across three floors just 1.5 miles from downtown and just a short walk to the MetroRail station. Purchasing a condo at East End Flats is a great option for those looking to be close to downtown, have easy access to IH-35, and live in a neighborhood that offers a unique Austin feel and quality units that are affordable.
East End Flats
- Completed in 2008
- 27 units across 3 floors
- Units range from 610 – 756 square feet
- Studios and one bedroom units available
- Parking: Yes
- Pool: No
- Fitness Center: No
- Concierge: No
The East End Flats are located at 291 E. 12th St., Austin, TX 78702
East End Flats: Features
- The building is also right across the street from the rapid bus line that goes directly to downtown Austin. All units at East End Flats are one bedroom loft-style units, ranging in size from 610 square feet to 756 square feet and designed for modest, affordable, sustainable living.
- Exterior features of the complex include balconies for all units on the upper floors, gated entry to all of the residential units, gated parking, an assigned parking option, and some downtown views.
- The interior finish outs are quite impressive given the size of the units and their low cost, and include features such as clean modern designs, 10 foot ceilings, stained concrete flooring (1st floor units), hardwood flooring (upper floors), granite kitchen countertops, subway tile, maple cabinets, large picture windows, ceiling fans, recessed can lighting, open floor plans, walk-in closets in the bedrooms, washer/dryer hookups, double insulation between all shared walls, and pre-wiring for phone, cable, and ethernet.
- It’s an ideal spot for single young professionals or students looking for an affordable first purchase but who don’t want to sacrifice a quality finish-out or a convenient location.