East Village Lofts
1200 E. 11th St. Austin, TX 78702
19 residences + 11 retail
536 – 1300 square feet
Built in 2009
The East Village Lofts is a 31-unit residential and retail community nearing completion in the heart of the developing East Austin neighborhood (known affectionately as the 78702). Designed by renowned architectural firm Bercy Chen studios, the building is as visually striking as it is well-designed and energy efficient. The East Village Lofts in East Austin are all about sustainable living and creating a vibrant local community based on environmental consciousness and sustainability.
East Village Lofts
- Completed in 2009
- 19 Residential and 11 Commercial Units
- Four stories
- Units range from 536 – 1300 Square Feet
- Studios, one bedrooms, and two bedrooms w/ lofts
- Parking: Yes
- Pool: No
- Fitness Center: No
- Concierge: No
The East Village Lofts are located at 1200 East 11th Street in Austin, TX 78702 in the heart of East Austin, TX.
East Village Lofts Features
- 18 units across four floors, ranging in size from small and affordable efficiencies (about 565 square feet) to expansive two bedroom two bath floor plans (1431 square feet) featuring a second-floor loft for additional living space that’s open to the 1st floor below.
- The entire ground level is full-height glass mounted in front of a steel structure that reduces the amount of energy needed and allows for more natural light.
- The upper south and west facades are shielded from the hot Texas sun with a multi-faceted and visually striking steel screen which doubles as a shading device and guardrails for the residential balconies to further decrease the use of energy.
- The building also features insulated Low-E glazing, R-19 insulated walls, and R-30 insulated roof as well as a roof top garden that further insulates the building and provides a community space for residents. The East Village also has small retail spaces available.