2235 E 6th St., Austin, TX 78702
747 – 1833 square feet
Built in 2009
The Este lofts and mixed-use commercial spaces on East Sixth street are a great example of the type of quality units available in 78702. Located adjacent to the the Lance Armstrong Foundation headquarters and very close to the Plaza Saltillo MetroRail station, the Este units range in size from 747 (one bedroom one bath) – 1833 square feet (two bedroom two bath). Completed in 2009, the finish outs and the exterior feel of the building is similar to what you’ll find at other East Austin buildings of similar age, including the Pedernales Lofts and the Saltillo Lofts, and it is almost exactly the same as (and very close to) the Twenty One 24 lofts also on East 6th.
Este Lofts: Quick Facts
- Completed in 2009
- 59 residential units across 4 floors
- Units range from 747 – 1833 square feet
- One bedroom and two bedroom units
- Parking: Yes
- Pool: No
- Fitness Center: No
- Concierge: No
The Este Lofts are located at 2235 E 6th St., Austin, TX 78702 in the heart of East Austin, Texas.
Este Lofts Features
- The exterior feel is that of a street-scape with wide sidewalks and lots of exposed brick, modern balconies, ground-level retail with huge windows, and more.
- The loft units offer huge volume with 11-foot ceilings and open, flexible floor plans. The kitchen feature granite countertops, high-end fixtures, black or stainless steel appliances, track-lighting, 10-foot tall windows, and more.
- The units also offer generous balconies, galley-style kitchens in some units, stained concrete floors, and on-site parking in the attached garage.
- Many of the loft units come with seven-foot built-in home office workspaces to minimize the amount of additional furniture needed and contribute to the utilitarian feel and urban design.
- There are three unit styles available – the Lofts, the Flats, and the Primos – all with their own distinct feel but all offering essentially the same type of interior features and finishes