2401 E. 6th St Austin, TX 78702
610 - 1210 square feet
Built in 2005
The Pedernales Lofts were the first modern loft-style live/work spaces in East Austin, part of the first wave of Downtown and East Austin development that started in the early 2000s. Completed in 2005, the Pedernales Lofts are located at 6th and Pedernales just east of the Lance Armstrong Foundation headquarters and in very close proximity to the new MetroRail station connecting Leander to Downtown.
- Completed in 2005
- 91 residential units across 4 stories
- Units range from 610 – 1210 Square Feet
- Studios and One Bedroom Units Available
- Parking: Yes
- Pool: No
- Fitness Center: No
- Concierge: No
The Pedernales Lofts are located at 2401 E. 6th St Austin, TX 78702 in the heart of East Austin, Texas.
Pedernales Lofts Features
- With a five-star green rating the Pedernales is among the most environmentally sensitive properties in East Austin, and the design of the complex, with its emphasis on common areas and an open configuration, is purposefully focused on fostering community at the building.
- The building features a community park with an outdoor grill and party area as well as substantial green space for dog walking or a day in the sun. There’s also community recycling and composting areas as well as an organic community garden.
- The exterior of Pedernales is similar to several of the nearby complexes built between 2007 and 2008 including Este Lofts and TwentyOne24, with large street-facing balconies, light stone exterior walls, and lots of large windows.
- The floor plans range from small 610 square foot studios to large 1200 square foot one bedroom units across four stories and divided between six separate free-standing buildings.
- Interior amenities include stained concrete floors, exposed ductwork, very high ceilings on all three floors, live/work units offering private baths and Sixth Street frontage, Energy Star appliance packages, huge walk-in closets, ceiling fans, commercial doors and windows, and more.
- The building also offers both covered and uncovered reserved parking as well as exterior gated security.