Sixth & Brushy Lofts
601 Brushy St. Austin, TX 78702
18 residential units
700-1220 square feet
Built in 2007
Sixth and Brushy condos may be one of the smaller Central Austin / Downtown Austin developments in recent years as part of the new wave of Austin condo construction, what it lacks in size it makes up for in profile and design. Featuring 18 units ranging from 800 square foot one bedroom one bath lofts to two three-story town homes of more than 1200 square feet, Sixth and Brushy was completed in 2007 and sits at a gateway of sorts to the East Austin 78702 corridor located right at the center of the action where Downtown Austin and East Austin come together.
Sixth and Brushy
- Completed in 2007
- 18 units across 4 floors
- One bedroom and two bedroom
- Parking: Yes
- Pool: No
- Fitness Center: No
- Concierge: No
Sixth and Brushy Lofts are located at 603 Brushy Street in Austin, TX 78702 at the cusp of Downtown Austin and East Austin.
Sixth and Brushy Features
- It’s located just one block from IH-35 across the freeway from downtown, making it arguably the most well-placed of all the recent East Austin projects save perhaps the Swede Hill Lofts.
- The first floor features retail and parking and there is also a rooftop garden in addition to the residential and commercial spaces.
- The modern glass and steel structure offers not only convenient access to downtown and the highway, but also incredible downtown views given it’s relatively unobstructed line-of-sight on Austin’s growing downtown. It’s also only a short walk from the new MetroRail station (Plaza Saltillo) on East Fifth Street.
- The project features 11-foot ceilings with walls of floor-to-ceiling windows, stainless steel appliances, walk-in closets in all of the bedrooms, custom hardwood cabinetry, Duravit lavatories, Dornbracht fixtures throughout, Silestone countertops in the kitchen, sealed concrete floors, and FREE access to the City of Austin downtown WiFi network.
- Some units feature designer touches and extra beyond the already enviable amenities, including iPort in-wall ipod docking systems and upgraded european appliance packages. With spaces available for sale and for rent, there’s a unit at Sixth and Brushy that’s perfect for you.