Swede Hill Lofts
807 E 14th St. Austin, TX 78702
800 - 1300 square feet
Built in 2007
Swede Hill Lofts are located just across IH-35 from Breckenridge Hospital and Downtown and just 5 minutes walk from the State Capitol. These unique and sought-after loft condos are noteworthy for their incredible location in the historic Swede Hill neighborhood as well as the stellar build quality. The building is quite small, offering only 18 units across three floors and ranging from one bedroom one bath units of approximately 800 square feet to almost 1300 square foot two-story units with sleeping lofts upstairs.
Swede Hill Lofts
- Completed in 2007
- 18 units across 3 floors
- Units range from 800 – 1300 square feet
- One, two, and three bedroom
- Parking: Yes
- Pool: No
- Fitness Center: No
- Concierge: No
The Swede Hill Lofts are located at 807 East 14th Street in Austin, TX 78702 in the heart of East Austin right next to IH-35.
Swede Hill Lofts Features
- Interior amenities at this upscale urban loft building include incredible views of downtown Austin, cool industrial aesthetics, balconies for all the second and third floor units, stylish window coverings, unique artistic entry doors, and energy efficient construction.
- Additional amenities included European style bathrooms, industrial styling with colored open-grid ceilings, custom kitchen and bath cabinets, full appliance package with washer and dryer in each unit, tile showers and tubs, Silestone kitchen counters, stained and heated concrete floors, security systems, ample interior storage, exterior storage space (second/third floor only) and elevator access.
- Just walking the property you really get a feel for the attention to detail, including features such as a pulley system for raising furniture to the third floor to heated concrete floors to save cold feet during the winter. The building also features covered, on-site parking for residents.