Twenty One 24 Condos
2124 E. 6th St. Austin, TX 78702
800 – 1200 square feet
Built in 2005
As part of the high-profile wave of conversion and new-build condo projects in East Austin, the Twenty One 24 lofts (also known as the 2124 Lofts) on East Sixth street are a great example of the type of quality units available in 78702. Located at East Sixth and Robert Martinez right across the street from the Lance Armstrong Foundation headquarters and very close to the Plaza Saltillo MetroRail station, the 2124 offers options for those looking to be close to Downtown without spending a fortune.
Twenty One 24 Condos
- Completed in 2007
- 60 units across 4 floors
- Units range from 800 – 1200 square feet
- One bedroom and two bedroom units
- Parking: Yes
- Pool: No
- Fitness Center: No
- Concierge: No
The TwentyOne24 Lofts are located at 2124 East 6th St. Austin, TX 78702 in the heart of exciting East Austin.
Twenty One 24 Condos Features
- Completed in 2007, the finish outs and the exterior feel of the building is similar to what you’ll find at other East Austin buildings of similar age, including the Pedernales Lofts and the Saltillo Lofts.
- Units range in size from 800 (one bedroom one bath) – 1200 square feet (two bedroom two bath).
- Cool street-scape with wide sidewalks and lots of exposed brick, cool modern balconies, ground-level retail with tons of windows for lots of light, and more.
- The loft units offer huge volume with 11-foot ceilings and open, flexible floor plans. The kitchen feature granite countertops, high-end fixtures, black or stainless steel appliances, track-lighting, 10-foot tall windows, and more.
- The units also offer generous balconies, galley-style kitchens in some units, stained concrete floors, and on-site parking in the attached garage.
- Many of the loft units come with seven-foot built-in home office workspaces to minimize the amount of additional furniture needed and contribute to the utilitarian feel and urban design.
- All told there are three distinct unit styles – the Lofts, the Flats, and the Primos – all with their own distinct feel.